Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

J'essayerais volontier vendredi soir mais je suis comme toi, il faudra me montrer les bases de Tabletopia.

Je ne connais pas grand chose de Tabletopia, je suis encore à la phase "Je-l'ai-installé-j'ai-gossé-dedans-5-minutes-et-j'attends-que-mes-amis-fassent-pareil", mais de ce que j'ai vu, il semble n'y avoir aucune courbe d'apprentissage pour Tabletopia lui-même.

Tu choisis un jeu, tu le download, tu le lances, that's it.

Tabletopia génère ta table de jeu avec toutes les composantes placées et triées pour commencer à jouer tout de suite. Tu n'as qu'à lire le livre de règles d'avance (ou pendant) et la seule vraie composante de Tabletopia à apprendre c'est les contrôles... mais à part cliquer avec la souris et bouger avec la caméra, il ne me semble rien y avoir d'essentiel.

Je viens de faire le test avec un jeu solo que je connais (Hostage Negotiator). Complètement injouable si tu ne connais pas les règles.

Si tu les connais, c'est jouable, faut juste tout gérer manuellement (bouger les tokens, les cartes, les dés). Y'a des hotkey pour accélérer, mais rien de vraiment automatique de ce que je vois.

• 2 weeks later...

Je viens de voir un message de Mark... des mauvaises nouvelles :(

8 oct. 2017
Important Note From Panda

Hello folks,

My project manager David Lipman wanted to personally share the following note with you. While this message is a tough and disappointing pill to swallow (for me and you), It is my hope that the goodwill, honestly and transparency that Panda has shown to us will be met with everyone's patience, understanding and forgiveness.

::: Note From Panda :::

Hi Feudum backers, my name is David and I work at Panda Game Manufacturing, the company that is handling the production of Feudum. I have been working with Mark for over 2 years on Feudum and it's been a great experience. After speaking with Mark, we both think it's a good idea for me to write this update from Panda’s side of the fence.

As you all know, Feudum is a massive and strategically complex game, and it’s matched by its components in those respects. The sheer amount of bits that are packed into each game is huge, and they’re not all simple cubes and discs. Some of the painted resin pieces that we’re making are pushing the boundaries of what we have done as a production company, and perhaps what has been done in tabletop games. On top of that scale, the scope of the Feudum project is massive in the number of different versions that we’re making. There are 15 unique items with their own assembly combinations and quantities, some of which share components between them in different ways. It is a very ambitious project that Mark has pulled off and that we at Panda are currently managing, on the same level of complexity as some of the other projects we’ve tackled like The 7th Continent, Scythe, and Anachrony.

All of this means that the production and assembly of a project like Feudum takes a lot longer than for any run-of-the-mill game. Unfortunately we did a poor job of estimating just how long this would take in the past months as we discussed timelines with Mark. We knew that it would be a difficult project, but it is only in the home stretch of the past couple weeks that we have realized just how involved and time-consuming the final aspects of production and assembly would be. On top of that, we want to make sure Feudum is as beautiful as Mark envisioned. We're not happy with how some of the pieces have turned out. Rather than send you something we're not all proud of, we're taking our time to make sure everything is perfect. Because of this, Feudum is going to be later than expected. We don't have an exact date yet but we are working with our production team and expect to have one soon. We do want to set the expectation that backers will not be receiving their rewards until after New Year's. We'll keep all of you updated with dates as soon as we have them finalized. I know that all of the folks here were expecting to have their games sooner than that, and to all of you, I’m sorry for the delay that we’ve caused. It’s our underestimation and demand for perfection that is making Feudum late, which is not something we’re proud of. This is Mark’s first project as a Kickstarter creator, and we’re disappointed to have let down him and all of the backers with a late delivery.

We are all gamers here at Panda, and most of us are Kickstarter backers as well. I know first-hand what it’s like to have Kickstarter projects that I’m very excited about be delayed. I also know what it's like to receive games that are not made well. Mark has done such a fantastic job creating a beautiful game in Feudum, and we want to do it justice by giving it the care and attention it deserves. Although it sucks to get a game late, we think it would be worse if we were to rush through production and assembly, and make mistakes by doing so. Our number one concern is to make sure the game you receive is perfect. We promise that Feudum will be worth the wait, and we’re very excited to be able to get it into your hands.

Again, I’m sorry to everyone here who is going to have to wait longer for Feudum, and we at Panda want to thank you all for dealing with this. If you have any questions for us, feel free to leave them in the comments section of this update, and we’ll check back to reply.

David @ Panda GM