Aller au contenu

KS - Diceborn Heroes: A Co-op Dice Adventure Game

Messages recommandés

J'ai lu des commentaires sur la page Kickstarter et ish ça semble être un scam et pas grand chance qu'on le reçoive, ça fait plusieurs fois qu'il redemande de l'argent supplémentaire poir arriver à livrer son projet et que pendant ce temps, il va dans des conventions et vend des copies physiques..

Il y a 5 heures, firemage a dit :

J'ai lu des commentaires sur la page Kickstarter et ish ça semble être un scam et pas grand chance qu'on le reçoive, ça fait plusieurs fois qu'il redemande de l'argent supplémentaire poir arriver à livrer son projet et que pendant ce temps, il va dans des conventions et vend des copies physiques..

Les gens sont rapide à paniquer sur KS. La même panique avec Unbroken et j'ai reçu ma copie. On ne sait jamais... peut être bien que c'est "une crosse" mais j'en doute. Plus de chance que ce soit un pauvre quidam qui se retrouve dans une situation un peu chaude après avoir promis plus de stretch goals qu'il aurait dû en promettre et qui rame pour essayer de garder la tête au-dessus de l'eau. Ça l'air de rien comme ça mais pour une "compagnie d'une personne" comme je soupçonne qu'il s'agit, ça reste un gros projet à gérer de A à Z le lancement d'un jeu sur Kickstarter.

Greetings Heroes! I wanted to take a minute and send you all an update on my progress. As my promise to you, I've been working hard with my fulfillment team to ensure that we're putting the right systems in place so that we can ship your games to you. Please understand that this is a complex process with a lot of moving parts.

As an update from my last communication on the topic, the test shipment is underway and we worked out some of the kinks between my processes and our shipping partner. These shipments have left my garage and gone to our shipping partner yesterday, they should be leaving the city in the next day or so to a select number of backers around the world. Those who were placed in our test shipment will be getting an email with your tracking number soon and your games at your doorstep just a few days after that. I must say that I am really proud of the work my fulfillment partners have done, and honestly couldn't have done it without them.

Moving on, I will be planning the next shipment as soon as possible but I wanted to touch on a tough subject first. To put it lightly, I know that some of you are not pleased with the speed of my progress, and have sent threatening messages to me. Before I address this subject, I would like to reiterate the following to all of you...

...To say that I have made mistakes relating to my business and the first Diceborn Heroes campaign Kickstarter is an understatement. So far this experience has left me with many worrying days and sleepless nights while I try and figure out the best way to work through this. As an ambitious and budding self-published game designer, it is my goal to create fun games so that you and people like you can enjoy them! It's true, I have made mistakes and I am evaluating each decision carefully to make sure that I can not only continue to design and make fun games for people to enjoy, but also so that I make good on my promises to you to deliver the games that I make. This has been a trying process and I am doing my best to ensure that I deliver. You will all get your games and I am working every day to make sure that this happens. As part of my continued promise to you, I am also making sure to communicate with you as often and as consistent as I can, whenever I get new information.

Now, recently some of you have chosen to send personal messages and letters to me. While some of your messages have been great and encouraging, some of these letters have taken the form of violent threats. As I am doing my best to ensure that I am being fair to you, my fans, and doing my best to navigate the situation, as a designer, and a business person, I am not ok with this. Sending threatening letters are a serious action with even more serious consequences. Any further messages and emails like this will be treated as such and I will be reporting you to Kickstarter and the corresponding local authorities.

I will continue to answer your emails and messages if you have questions, ideas, or want to help in some way. I want to thank everyone for your support up to this point and will continue to do everything that I can to ensure that we complete delivery of your game to you in a timely manner.

Until next time Heroes!