Aller au contenu

Tales of the Northlands: The Sagas of Noggin the Nog

iulius

Messages recommandés

J'ai regardé un vidéo de ce jeu et il semble très intéressant. L'option de lancement est terminée et il ne semble disponible à nulle part. Quelqu'un connait ce jeu?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/238889/tales-northlands-sagas-noggin-nog

il y a 35 minutes, rainmight a dit :

Dire que tu t'es débarrassé de John Company @iulius

Hahaha! Je l'ai joué une dizaine de fois et je n'ai jamais pu faire la campagne au complet. Pas assez de gens intéressés. Ce que je ne peux pas utiliser, je n'ai pas de raisons de le garder.

il y a 26 minutes, meemtyke a dit :

Oui c'est bon. C'est une des raisons pour lesquelles ça m'intéresse.

voici la réponse à ce sujet il reste des copies

Thank you for your enquiry to buy a copy of Tales of the Northlands. I do have some copies left but I’m afraid that postage to Canada is really expensive for a parcel over 2KG. There is no retailer stocking the Game in Canada.Please note that only the boxed game is now available and does not include any of the optional add-ons (wooden resources, coins or figures) which have all sold out. However all of the stretch goals achieved in the Kickstarter campaign are included.

The price is £60 plus P&P

Meetings at Essen regarding a second edition were not fruitful however there will be a review of the game in the next edition of Spielbox. If it is favourable that might result in further interest but at this stage there are now plans for a second edition.

avec le shipping qui est de 33 livres

CANADA

£33.00

il y a 10 minutes, James Yo a dit :

voici la réponse à ce sujet il reste des copies

Thank you for your enquiry to buy a copy of Tales of the Northlands. I do have some copies left but I’m afraid that postage to Canada is really expensive for a parcel over 2KG. There is no retailer stocking the Game in Canada.Please note that only the boxed game is now available and does not include any of the optional add-ons (wooden resources, coins or figures) which have all sold out. However all of the stretch goals achieved in the Kickstarter campaign are included.

The price is £60 plus P&P

Meetings at Essen regarding a second edition were not fruitful however there will be a review of the game in the next edition of Spielbox. If it is favourable that might result in further interest but at this stage there are now plans for a second edition.

avec le shipping qui est de 33 livres

CANADA

£33.00

Ouais, c'est pas donné...