Aller au contenu

[Lévis] Tout ce qui ne rentre plus dans mes Kallax

Messages recommandés

Récupérable à Lévis (quartier Saint-Jean-Chrysostome).  Tout le matériel des jeux est en très bon état (sauf si spécifié).  Négociable à l'achat de 3+ jeux.

50$ - Age of Empires III: The Age of Discovery (VA)
40$ - Mice and Mystics (VF) (sleevé premium)
40$ - Transatlantic + Crossing Oceans Upgrade Kit (VA)
40$ - Pergamon (2nd edition) (VA)
30$ - Concept (VF)
20$ - Glasgow (VA)
20$ - Great Plains (VA)
20$ - Hamburgum (VA)
20$ - Holmes: Sherlock & Mycroft (VA)
20$ - Dr Eureka (ML)
15$ - Evo (VF)
15$ - Through the Desert (ML)
10$ - Fairy Tale (VA)
5$ - The Number (VA)

5$ - King Lui (sans boîte) (VF)

VENDUS

40$ - Azul + extension Crystal Mosaic (ML)

image.jpeg

• Hibou77 changed the title to [Lévis / JAB A] La vente du Hibou
  • Hibou77 changed the title to [Lévis] Jeux à vendre
  • Hibou77 changed the title to [JLDQ/Lévis] Age of Industry & 20th Century
Il y a 11 heures, Sig a dit :

Age of Industry est un excellent jeu.

En effet, je le préfère même à Brass.  Wallace lui-même considère Age of Industry comme Brass 2.0.  Voir ses commentaires ici : 

"I have to admit that I have been surprised by the popularity of Brass, as have some of my regular play testers. Given that success I thought it might be a good idea to come up with a version that allowed the game to be played on different maps. Brass was more complex than I would have liked due to the special circumstances surrounding the industrial revolution in Lancashire.  There had to be canals and there had to be Birkenhead. The canal/railway era split could only work if iron moved in a different way to coal. By moving the game to other countries the canals have been removed (although other countries did build canals I don’t think they did so on the scale that occurred in Britain). With just a railway era lots of wrinkles in the original system have now been smoothed out.  During the development process I also came up with ways to simplify other elements of the game, such as the loans system and the use of cards. I have no idea why I did not come up with these ideas when I was working on Brass, otherwise I would have included them in the original game."

Un autre truc que j'aime, c'est qu'un newbie va moins se faire ramasser par un joueur expérimenté dans Age of Industry que dans Brass.  Bref, si vous aimez Brass mais trouvez qu'il gagnerait à être un peu simplifié, donnez une chance à AOI !

• Hibou77 changed the title to [Lévis/Ste-Foy] Age of Industry & 20th Century

Encore un 5 piasses de moins sur chaque jeu.  Un peu plus et je vais devoir payer pour qu'ils quittent mes tablettes !

• Hibou77 changed the title to [Lévis/Ste-Foy] Formula D, Fantasy Realms, Age of Industry & 20th Century
Il y a 4 heures, Sig a dit :

Si Age of Industry serait une nouveauté , il serait déjà vendu.

Ouais, il faudrait qu'il y ait un reprint comme pour Brass.  Le hype le ferait partir assez vite !  :D