Aller au contenu

Kings of Air and Steam

Messages recommandés

Attention, il ne reste qu'une seule et unique place!!!

Puisque les fonds ont atteint la première marque, il va y avoir le mafia guy (7ieme joueur inclus)

Attention, il ne reste qu'une seule et unique place!!!

Puisque les fonds ont atteint la première marque, il va y avoir le mafia guy (7ieme joueur inclus)

Si personne se manifeste, vas-tu quand même acheter le tout et essayer de vendre la dernière plus tard?

J'aimerais savoir si c'est officiel. :)

Je suis partant pour la 6ieme place!

PM moi pour le paiement.

Merci

Complet merci au 5 autres personnes.

Je vous contacterais plus tard pour le paiement/shipping/take-out

Reste plus qu'à attendre.

Reçu par courriel

Project Update #10: Getting to $80,000... Game Board Preview and Video Review

Posted by Michael Mindes Like

Getting to 80,000... A Unrealizable Dream?

I have been seeing opposition to the possibility of getting to $80,000 in pledges at this point. Many think and say it is an impossibility. I don't know about you, but few things get me more fired up than people saying it cannot be done or more accurately that I cannot do it. Once, my uncle got me to spend 15 hours digging a hole for $20 by telling me I could not do it!

Many say that getting to $40,000 is not going to happen. I say it is time to show them otherwise! I know it can and will happen. Kings of Air and Steam will be the best it can be...

There are faceless organizations that would like to see many independent game publishers fail and Kickstarter snuffed out as a funding source. Dominating store shelves with their games and their games only.

There is no more time for this "Woe is me" bull. It is time to move forward, and get this project super-overfunded. The first step is to get to $40,000. The target is to do this in one day, just to show that we can! You can make this happen by emailing 3 friends that you know will like the game, ask them to pledge. I will email the fans of Tasty Minstrel Games, all 6,600

Game Board Image

We now have a sample board for you to look at enjoy, check it out on the bottom of the page. I have also posted this to Board Game Geek. Please go thumb the image so that it can make the front page and hopefully garner additional support.

http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1172856/kings-of-air-and-steam

Video Review By Undead Viking

In this video review, Undead Viking provides commentary about the game and general instructions about game play. Please enjoy, and if you just want to know what he thinks, he likes it! He likes it enough to predict that it will likely be in his top 10 best games for 2012.

Kings of Air and Steam Review - YouTube

Media - Image

• 1 month later...

J'embarque!

Ta boîte est pleine!!!

Bonsoir à vous, King of Air vient de me demander quel nom mettre pour les supporteurs.

Veuillez me dire le nom voulu.

Pour ce qui est du paiement, ceux qui veulent payer tout de suite (je suis sur qu'on va avoir des douanes donc cela va changer) peuvent me le dire (35,91$), mais je peux attendre jusqu'à la livraison.

Merci

• 3 months later...

Reporté en Août... :loppet Mais au moins il sera hot :cooldude

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/michaelmindes/kings-of-air-and-steam-a-steampunk-themed-board-ga/posts/206547?ref=activity

Project Update #21: Artwork Update, Delay, and Funded...

Posted by Michael Mindes Like

Here is some more artwork from Josh. This time, we are looking at the back of the movement cards for each team. You will find it at the end of this post.

Delay

Also, it unfortunately looks like the delivery of Kings of Air and Steam will be delayed to at least August. This is due to some unexpected delays on the artwork for the game.

Funded Another Game

On the good news front for TMG, we posted a new game, Ground Floor, on Kickstarter on Tuesday. It fully funded the $15,000 we were looking for in less than 3 full days.

In case you are wondering, the artwork for Ground Floor is 100% completed.

Media - Image

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Project Update #23: Further Delay... UGH

Posted by Michael Mindes

So, on April 12, 2012 I announced that we knew that Kings of Air and Steam would be delayed until at least August. Since then we have been working closely with the artist to hammer out when the final artwork will be done for Kings of Air and Steam.

The answer is that we now have a schedule for the final print package to be delivered on August 10th, which means that we should be able to deliver Kings of Air and Steam to you in late November. I know this is a big disappointment, and can be frustrating.

Having been a game publisher since March of 2009 (officially started) and having our first games come on in January of 2010, I should have anticipated this. For future games, we will not be starting any Kickstarter projects until AFTER the artwork is at least 75% completed.

I personally find this delay to be unacceptable and for the future I will update TMG methodologies to make sure that such delays do not happen again. However, for now, we must do what we can on this project and move forward. So, if you are in a position where you would like to receive a refund for your purchase, then please let me know by message on Kickstarter along with a Paypal address and I can get those immediately done for you.

Thank you very much for your continued patience.

Michael Mindes, Founder

Tasty Minstrel Games