Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Michael Mindes says:

Yes, they all left at the same time. Please let me know if you have not

received your package by Wednesday evening.

Michael

Mais personne qui a pris un 6 packs ne l'a reçu encore...

Moi il m'a répondu: ... By thursday evening

Et puis ? :)

je viens de recevoir ce courriel "

Hey everybody who is missing an international shipment. As previously mentioned, all of the packages have been picked up by FedEx on August 23rd.

From there, they went to a FedEx sorting facility to be air shipped to your respective national post office. This is where the expediting of the delivery happened. These should have arrived based on the service we paid for (but I do not know when they actually arrived) by August 28th or 29th.

Once at your national post office, it is their responsibility to deliver the package. If you are missing a package, I suggest checking with them. Over all of the international packages I have shipped in the 4.5 years as a game publisher, I have found the postal systems of certain nations to be lacking in consistent delivery.

In the same country (to the same city... *cough* Canada *cough*), they can often deliver packages at wildly different times. Sometimes a week later.

On top of this, it looks like there was some sort of error at the FedEx sorting facility where some packages were sent to the wrong countries. For example, I don't know why a package went to Toronto from New Jersey while making a stop over in Sweden.

I know you are excited to get your game, and I thank you for your patience. If it still has not arrived by next Tuesday evening, then please let me know."

... Yup

Mais je comprend pas comment Fedex peut livrer cela à Poste Canada qui lui nous le délivre....

Et j'espère que l'on aura pas de douanes, car cela va être la cerise sur le sunday, mais Fedex=douane normalement.

... Yup

Mais je comprend pas comment Fedex peut livrer cela à Poste Canada qui lui nous le délivre....

Et j'espère que l'on aura pas de douanes, car cela va être la cerise sur le sunday, mais Fedex=douane normalement.

Fedex ont un service de sous-traitance pour USPS qui s'appelle Fedex Smartpost, donc essentiellement, c'est Fedex qui livre à USPS qui livre à Poste Canada. Pour les douanes, c'est parfait car généralement on en paye pas avec Poste Canada.

C'est les moyens de pression de Fedex pour leur conditions de travail.

Plus il y a de clients mécontent, plus cela va faire pression sur les boss

dernier message

Once again, thank you for your patience. Earlier last week and today, I fully intended to be re-sending out a handful of 6-pack pledges which had not yet arrived as I assumed that they were lost in transit.

Until I started getting the messages for the requests, and it looked like upwards of 100 packages (typically the 6-packs) has not yet shown up. This morning, I had at the most 123 emails in my important and unread inbox, most of them with this issue.

It is thus clear to me that something has happened systemically that create this unacceptable and unbearable delay. Which means that if I am to act prudently, I need to wait until I start getting clear answers from FedEx about what is going on. So, I am not holding my breath.

I hope that these all start showing up in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I am getting this looked into to see if we can find out any further information.

And yes it looks like ALL of the international packages might have gone through Sweden (what is up with that?)

The Good News - A 6-pack pledger in the Czech Republic just picked up his package today (or yesterday depending on your time zone). So it looks like these should start showing up in droves.

I appreciate all of you and am quite upset personally that you do not yet have your games. Unfortunately there is not much more that I can do than get more information from FedEx and hope that it has just been an unacceptably long time (and that the wait is almost over)

Michael