Aller au contenu

P500 GMT Québec

Iceman

Messages recommandés

Et si un jour je vois les options, laquelle est la meilleur pour le Québec ?

Merci.

Celui ci :

Canada/Mexico Air - US Postal Service ($0.00)

Par contre, il arrive qu'ils changent la méthode de shipping lorsqu'ils l'envoient ... Pourquoi ? Je ne sais pas ...Mais jusqu'à présent, les prix de livraison ont été très raisonnables et aucun frais de douane ... Alors je leur fais confiance.

Il y avait eu des frais de douanes pour Leaping Lemming je croit...

Je suis sur le point de tirer sur la gachette pour Dominant Species.... c'est tu mieux d'y aller groupé ou séparé?

Il y avait eu des frais de douanes pour Leaping Lemming je croit...

Je suis sur le point de tirer sur la gachette pour Dominant Species.... c'est tu mieux d'y aller groupé ou séparé?

Nope, aucun :) Sur les 6-7 fois que j'ai reçus directement de GMT, je crois que seul 2 ont eux des frais de douanes. 2 de trop :P Le groupé fait sauver sur le shipping. Au lieu du 9-12$ ça revient plus à 5-7$ par jeux.

La table de shipping est ici, colone 10 pour Air Mail Canada. Ne jamais prendre UPS Canada(colone 9), 100% assuré d'avoir des frais de dédouanages de UPS.

Un jeu comme Washington War et Stalin War pesait entre 3 et 4lbs, donc 12$ de shipping.(J'ai qqes doutes qu'ils ont mal pesé pour Stalin War's..., me semble qu'il est léger et il a une map de papier...)

Donc, juste ajouter un 2ième jeux identique fait dropper le shipping à 8$/jeux.

Comme autre comparatif, Normandy '44 vient d'être shippé à 9$, donc entre 2 et 3lbs.

5 leaping lemmings avaient shippé pour 36$(donc 7$ par jeu)

Un petit update pour les commandes :

URBAN SPRAWL

Jarjar26

Atomike

Dubejeff

Yargo

Chucklinus

LABYRINTH

Jarjar26

Kruspin

DubeJef

Kin

Tu peux m'ajouter à Labyrinth... je croyais l'être déjà???

Intéressant http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@307.jy....1dd12acb/53582

Urban Sprawl - Right now it's not on the radar to be produced. As we posted when we put Urban Sprawl and Dominant Species up, only one was going to be produced at this time. Dominant Species was ahead at the finish line albeit by just a few orders. We need to see how Dominant Species does before we decide about proceeding with any other Euros. The feedback on it and Leaping Lemmings via orders and re-orders from distributors will be the key as to whether we do more or not. We certainly hope we can. For me (and I believe Gene), this hope is more because we want to have games with the GMT label on it that we can share with a wider audience. I've got lots of people I want to game with that won't touch a wargame, but will play Euros.

The question was asked if DS and LL are successful, how will we move forward in this area and decide on which games to produce since the games won't pass P500. We haven't really discussed that yet. Baby steps. However, just thinking off the top...

First, we'll do the internal test like we did on DS and LL. Do we really like the games? For something of this magnitude, this isn't just done by one or two people.

Second, I'm sure we'll set up some kind of standard. Our hope is that maybe we can build up a reputation where maybe these games can pass P500 even if not to the level we expect from wargames. We do have a large customer base who do pre-order and we are trying to do games which will appeal to that customer base - why? because they're gamers that are like us. We want to make games that we and our friends will enjoy.

Third, if we do make another game of this style, I'm pretty certain that Urban Sprawl will be the next one. It was such a toss up between Gene and I on which game to put up for this trial that after a whole GMT West weekend of angst over it we decided to let our customers decide so it only makes sense that we'd go with the other candidate especially when the "vote" was only 6-8 orders difference out of over 600. In addition, the focus and style of the game would be a good contrast to DS (plus I just want copy for myself).

Fourth, just to make it clear, even if DS is a success, we will be taking it slow and cautious on Euros just as we have done with everything. Don't expect to see us cranking out Euros. This isn't a shift in focus. We just want to share other cool games that our designer friends have made with our gaming buddies.

Un petit update pour les commandes :

URBAN SPRAWL

Jarjar26

Atomike

Dubejeff

Yargo

Chucklinus

LABYRINTH

Jarjar26

Kruspin

DubeJef

Kin

Non, peut-être que j'ai omis de le faire, avant la commande de Kin, j'avais 3 Labyrinth ... Mais c'est corrigé maintenant, j'ai updaté la liste ci-haut aussi.

Non, peut-être que j'ai omis de le faire, avant la commande de Kin, j'avais 3 Labyrinth ... Mais c'est corrigé maintenant, j'ai updaté la liste ci-haut aussi.

:cooldude